SLEPPY JOE BACK IN STOCK BY 4/30
Research is clear: millions around the world struggle to achieve a proper sleep each night, and the negative health effects are staggering. That’s why we worked around the clock to create the powerful GreenPillLiving.com SLEEPY JOE sleep aid.
Over the past year, GreenPillLiving.com has been working with our leading chemists to develop a sleep support formula and sleeping pill that incorporates the most powerful ingredients for the most affordable price, while avoiding the negative side effects.*
GreenPill Living’s SLEEPY JOE goes above and beyond many sleep formulas. Unlike many sleep formulas and sleep aids that only just contain one or two ingredients for a similar price, GreenPill Living’s SLEEPY JOE ingredients list harnesses the power of:
- Valerian Root Extract: Traditionally used as far back as ancient Greece and Rome as a medicinal herb, a prominent Greek physician Galen of Pergamon dubbed valerian root as a remedy for sleeplessness.*
- L-Tryptophan: An essential amino acid, l-tryptophan is also a biochemical precursor to the production of serotonin, which can be naturally converted by the body into melatonin, all of which support normal, healthy sleep.*
- Melatonin: A hormone made by the pineal gland that is absolutely essential in the function of controlling sleep and wake cycles. Foods like meats and fruits contain melatonin in very small amounts.*
- Lemon Balm Leaf Extract: An essential oil known for its many soothing benefits.*
- Chamomile: For years, chamomile tea has been used as a natural remedy to reduce inflammation and anxiety and treat insomnia. In fact, chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer or sleep inducer. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is found in abundance in chamomile tea.
- Magnesium: This mineral has wide-ranging effects in the body and may influence some of the processes that promote sleep.
- G.A.B.A.: A chemical created in the brain that plays a key role in nervous system relaxation.
And many others, including Chamomile Flower Extract, Hops Flower Extract, and L-Theanine. 10mg of Melatonin per serving so there is 5mg per capsule.
With SLEEPY JOE from GreenPill Living, you can feel the effects of a powerful sleep aid that will help you relax and enjoy a long, restful sleep with GreenPill Living’s SLEEPY JOE ingredients. Get the rest you deserve! SLEEPY JOE!
Help yourself out and feel the power of SLEEPY JOE! Get SLEEPY JOE today and experience the benefits of our latest sleep formula.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer: GreenPillLiving.com thanks you for your support of the operation. As always, we offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family that have been developed along with the advisory of top doctors and experts. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone’s bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. GreenPillLiving.com is not held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product.
† We make every effort to manufacture our products in, and source our ingredients from, the USA whenever possible. Our products that display the “Made in the USA” disclaimer are manufactured or assembled in the USA under strict standards but may at times contain components from foreign sources if those components are not available from a domestic source. We hold these imported ingredients to the USA’s high standards of Good Manufacturing Practices.